Sunday, July 21, 2013

YUR GONNA DIE, CLOWN














Favorite movie quote, for those of you curious.  Soooo yesterday I was pretty thrilled to discover that the Avalanche play Nashville 4 times (since they're in some shitty named division that I refuse to acknowledge and am thus mimicing non-eastern religions by hoping that by ignoring something it means that it's not true #religiousburn #absolutelyunnecessary #aloeverasponsoredthishashtag #octothorpe), and so in theory I could see the Avs twice a year when they come to deal with some Predators...









Here I am!








AWW DAMMIT Chris you're back already what the hell man the signal wasn't even on fuck this I don't have time for this I have other plans today man anyway as I was saying -



Wait what NO CHRIS GET THE FUCK OUT THAT'S IT I'M FUCKING -



AWW JESUS MAN NOT YOU I'M NOT FUCKING YOU oh for christ's sake ANYWAY

So yeah the Avalanche are more or less coming to a decently nearby arena twice a season so yay.  But more importantly, the Avalanche are hosting the Red Wings October 17th, which is UTK's fall break! So fuck yeah that's gonna happen with Blancinho.  I don't know who's gonna win, but someone's gonna die #yolo

I'm already getting psyched for this! and figuring out how many meals to not eat to afford that plane ticket!  This will be even more fun because BB+T are totally being douches about the fact that because this is the first time I've banked with them my credit limit (I mean admittedly I have no credit because, hey, my dad cosigned everything and I'm a fucking 21 year old college graduate, but still...are you ignoring like 4 years of banking history with Wells Fargo? Seriously? Howugonplaymeliekdis) isn't that high, but whatever we'll solve that problem eventually.

But seriously Arsene Wenger fucking sign someone already.  If he were in charge of an NFL team, he'd be signing senior HS ESPN150 recruits by the dozen (and make Saban look terribad by comparison) and starting them against teams with full grown men.  This is frustrating, especially since the Pipita deal was all nice and done, but Madrid is full of assholes and Franco lovers who are carpetbombing North London instead of Guernica #yourhistorylessonfortheday so that's out of the question.

JUST ONCE I would like to visit this webpage and see a big black bold YES...
http://www.havearsenalspentanymoneyyet.com/

Oi Vey #FreePipita Bump that #FreeANYBODYandEVERYBODY



No comments:

Post a Comment