Friday, July 26, 2013

Oh you gotta be kidding me

Like I know I come off slightly racist with the ridicule I hurl at you white people, but seriously yall want me to stop yall gotta try fucking harder and stop being so goddamn white.  Like what the fuck.

Dear Amy: I'm married, with a 9-year-old son. My sweet boy is very affectionate, but really only with me. He climbs on me, hangs on me, etc.
He is not emotionally disturbed or shy; he just does this to annoy me. I'm not very touchy-feely. I get hot when people are too close. My husband knew this about me before we married and was fine with it.
I have tried to explain this to my son, but he doesn't care. I have had this problem my whole life. The only exercise I can do is swimming because I loathe sweating and being too hot. I have had my thyroid checked, and everything is normal. How do I make my son understand that it's not him and that I love him, but his crawling on me makes me cringe. I dread menopause. — Too Hot

Dear this isn't a real problem you must be kidding me,

What the hell.  Do you not understand children? Is this a common theme among these writers? A 9 year old...male...is being annoying? What were you thinking when homes plopped out the ol vajayjay? Oh its a boy! He's surely never going to do annoying things, especially when he's at a middleschoolish age!  Smack the kid! Pavlov that dude...every time he annoys you, slap him.  He will associate pain with annoying activities, and not do them.  Or, idk, tell your husband to actually be a parent.  He should teach him how to not be a moron.

Dear Amy: A family member offered to do something "special" for my birthday earlier this year. It took several weeks to find dates that worked for her, which she canceled twice. She continued to mention the idea but didn't propose any new dates.
The situation was becoming awkward, so I thanked her for the thought and proposed we try again next year. Now, five months later, she has brought up her intention of doing something "special" for my birthday now that things have quieted down for her.
While I understood her being unavailable at the time, it seems a bit narcissistic of her to want to celebrate my birthday now that it's convenient for her. Do you find this idea as unappealing as I do, or am I being overly sensitive? — No Longer the Birthday Girl

Dear John,

I'm sorry I celebrate your birthday when I want to.  It's SUPER selfish of me to celebrate YOUR birthday, you're absolutely right.  I'll stop being so selfish in acknowledging a special day for YOU.  Are you serious? People are doing something for you on a convenient day for both of yall.  What's wrong with you people?

In all seriousness, I do it for multiple reasons - a) I want to remind you that I aint no punk bitch and I will do what I want when I want b) everyone else does something on your birthday, meaning that all the joy is centered on that one day, whereas I like to spread the joy throughout the year.  You expect happiness on your birthday, but do you expect it may 16th? You expect joy Dec. 25th, but how about October 9th?  See I just like to keep the happiness flowing, because history has taught me when white people are happy the rest of the world doesn't suffer #JustGiveHimCzechoslovakiaMaybeIt'llCalmHimDown #NoItDidn't #Shit #HowAboutPoland #FuckHowAboutBelgium #Crap #JustTakeFrance #OkaySoHitler'sABadExample #ThatsThePowerOfGermanEngineering c) is for cookies

Wait what was the original question?



Dear Amy: You recently quoted Maya Angelou in a response by saying, "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them."
This is truly profound. I'm grateful to Ms. Angelou for saying it and to you for sharing it? — See the Light

Dear you're thanking me for someone else's work,

IS THIS A QUESTION? WHAT IS THIS.  Here's a quote from Ludacris : MOVEBITCH GET OUT THA WAY, GET OUT THA WAY BITCH GET OUT THA WAY.



#FreeSuarez #Liverpoop

No comments:

Post a Comment