Monday, July 1, 2013

Some witty saying on the internet? Let me see about that...






















Yup
Yup
I'm not shy
Shoot I'm not guilty for a thing...dear all'o'yall everything you do is bad and you should feel bad.
Why is patience a good thing, if I need surgery I don't need Dr. Oz taking his damn free time he needs to get his hands all up in there and fix shit pronto.  If we're in a clutch situation, you're gonna be thankful I'm not a patient person.
Confidence is overrated, and encouraging failures to succeed leads to idiots thinking they are capable of running major governmental organizations (Rick Perry and the Texas GOP...wtf you literally committed a federal crime why are yall not in jail?). Like Ronald Bilius Weasley.  He lived with encouragement, and he was a useless cancerous tumor for Harry for 7 years. SEVEN YEARS.  Think about how LONG that is. 7 years ago I was a freshman in high school, still happy.  A LOT OF SHIT HAPPENS IN 7 YEARS.
If you live with praise, you have a false understanding of what 'good' actually is and you produce mediocre work the rest of your life.  I'm thinking civil engineers (no offense Andy but some buildings just look so hideously designed and constructed...its like you're trolling the entire planet).  So ironically you don't understanding how to appreciate because even your shitty work as a child is praised.
If you live with fairness...you learn how justice SHOULD be, and not how it is.  The sheer fact that Jeffrey Skilling gets to see the light of day is proof of that.
Like if they have ADT? I don't understand...like freedom? The security to be themselves?
Hey I like me just fine without that nonsense
This last bit is probably true.

#StillHateRonWeasley

No comments:

Post a Comment