Friday, July 26, 2013

Out-shouts

Thought we'd start off the day with some shout-outs...

First to my french teacher who continuously beat into my head that 'dauphin' means more than 'dolphin' when we had that whole unit on french history (in french...god taking that AP class was the worst mistake in the history of histories...#I'dRatherFightALandWarInAsia), because that was super-key yesterday in Jeopardy! and made me feel special.

Second shout-out to my dad, who in that same Jeopardy! clue as referenced above, had a serious existential crisis about the year 1349 and how we know that that year actually existed and all of these things happened. I really didn't know how to handle that one...

Wanna holla at my boy STEPHEN M. whose peanutbutter jar is starting to do the viral scene http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/24/peanut-butter-knuckles_n_3643920.html...only goes to prove that a) reddit is a crucial source of propaganda in this day and age b) white people have the BEST problems (ask Africa what a peanut butter knuckle is, and they'll probably assume - if they know that peanut butter is food - that its when you eat sand because peanut butter is brown and sand is brown and they're poor as shit #po'lil'africa) this isn't a knock on Stephen M. he's just doing his entrepreneurial duty to make a shitton of money off first world problems

Def gots to shout out to my boy Chaddius Maximus, my roommate at Cornell and his Pops coaching it up at Tennessee (http://www.utsports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/steve_stripling_832304.html) because elder homeboy is TEARIN IT UP on the recruiting trail http://insider.espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/classrankings all I'm sayin is recruiting rankings don't really mean a whole lot but shoot I'd rather have the top recruits as opposed to some useless no-names.  So pretty stoked about that.

Another shoutout to espnu for putting up the best college football games of the past season because clearly that's all I'm thinking about these days #RockyTop
http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2013/07/espn-ranks-top-25-college-football-games-of-2012/

Look at you State coming in at #17 and #20

Penultimate shoutout to my nig Rat, on pearls before swine, who I relate to just so well









Last shoutout to Amy Dickinson, cuz without her and her retarded clientele I wouldn't have a new gimmick.


#FreeSuarez #WalkAloneAlways,YouWill

No comments:

Post a Comment