Sunday, July 7, 2013

Today Ashwin needs help figuring something out

What do you call someone from Raleigh? Like seriously, what the hell am I

Raleighite?
Raleite?
Raleighian
Raleon?
Raleigish?
Raleigher?
Raleigh-dweller?
a-guy-from-that-city-named-after-some-other-guy-who-got-hisself-beheaded?
that-city-next-to-caryite?
that-city-next-to-carite?
the-part-of-RDU-that-isnt-durhamite?

Ugh none of you are from Raleigh.  You don't have to deal with this.  This is seriously giving me anger.  I am having the anger.

Certainly doesn't help that I don't know who to root for in the Wimbledon...I don't like it when top seeds win (yeah fuck you Louisville I'm not getting over that anytime before 2032), and I don't really like it when British people are happy (Murray seems like a nice guy, and he took a break with his girlfriend a few years back because she wouldn't let him play his PS3 and he wanted to so he took a break and that sort of empiric decision-making appeals to me), so if Murray could win but British people not be happy...that'd be great.

EDIT: WELL DAMN.

#HailBreezy

No comments:

Post a Comment