Wednesday, July 3, 2013

You know how sometimes you don't know you need something until you actually see it then all you can do is dream about having it?

http://www.csnews.com/top-story-marketing-7_eleven_rolls_out_arizona_s_new__soda_shaq__in_a_big_way-63992.html

Yup, this is real.  I'm so excited! Shit's gonna be delish, and thanks to the fact that AriZona aren't douchebags, they print the price right on the can, so I assume that's gonna be the same for Soda Shaq.  I don't even know what else to say about this, I'm so excited.

This mafuckah has so much money he can be whatever he likes...and what does he choose to be? A sheriff, you can't be NO GODDAMN SHERIFF SHAQ you are 18 foot 6 foot 12.

But seriously tho, this is freaking exciting news.  And I'm so excited, we're gonna ignore the fact that CONVENIENCE STORES HAVE A NEWS'PAPER' AND E-NEWSLETTER.  THAT'S HOW EXCITING THIS IS.

Oh and yesterday my dad got an interview with google.  #WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment