Sunday, July 28, 2013

GO GO USA

Dear Amy: My very nonreligious (raised Jewish) husband and his son recently decided they want my husband to perform the ceremony at his son's wedding. So my husband went online, filled out a form, paid a fee and now he is apparently an ordained minister and can marry people.
He heard that sometimes clergy members are upgraded to first class on airplanes. He went online and bought several shirts with clerical collars and is planning to wear them on the plane when he flies in the hope that he will get an upgrade.
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I thought that it is Christian clergy that wear clerical collars.
For the last 20 years I can't tell you how many times my husband has made disparaging remarks about Christians. I find this whole thing with the collars and upgrade to be highly unethical, and I think he is trying to present himself as something he's not.
What do you think? — Disgusted

Dear Once You're Jewish You Never Go Back,

Oh my god this is absolutely adorable. I don't even know what to say to this.  Oh wow...this is priceless.  If anyone ever complains about Jewish stereotypes, I DEFINITELY know what I'm shoving in their face.  Holy cow this is free-mongering to a whole new level.  Also, how is free upgrades for religious clergy a thing? That's not a thing.  What part of you would think that's a thing? Why would an airline even think about bringing this lawsuit-waiting-to-happen upon themselves? Wow.  This is just...wow.  I'm pretty sure I'm disgusted right now, and as Big Sam once said, "if it disgusts Ashwin it must be disturbing" so Mr. Chanukkah you are seriously one fucked up dude.

Dear Amy: My husband of 10 years still wears his old wedding ring on his right hand. He wears his wedding ring from our marriage on his left. He says he just likes the old one and it feels good.
I've asked him several times throughout the years to take it off because he's no longer married to that woman. That marriage ended on a bad note since she was unfaithful, and he hasn't seen her in several years. What else can I do to get him to take the ring off and leave it off? — Hurt Wife


Dear Mrs. Waaah Waaah,

Idk its like you don't even get guys.  If he says he's wearing it because it feels good, that's literally it.  That's his only thoughts on the matter.  Let me illustrate his logical cognitive process: "oh yo i still got this ring lemme throw it on lololol" "yoooo it feels good! i like this! imma keep wearin it!" END SCENE.  Or you could, you know, talk to him about it? Idk i feel like couples do that whole 'communication' thing? Or is that too hard? Man idk what will happen if people with serious problems ask Amy something (like that above dude...I literally would just smack him with a Torah...its not even like he'd recognize it anyway)...90% of these problems are solved by just talking to the dumbass you're married to anyway.  Oy Vey.

These questions weren't that interesting unfortunately.  Well the first one was...I'm literally flabbergasted that people would stoop to that.  Holy Messi that's alarming.  OH MY GOD HE SHOULD DO THAT ON EL AL AND SEE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN I WANT TO DO THAT brbs going to ebay and buying some pope halloween gear and a ticket to Tel Aviv (one-way of course #yolo)

#FreeSuarez #WalkAloneYouWill

No comments:

Post a Comment