Monday, July 1, 2013

Things I've Had To Explain To My Father Today

- Why me waking up at 6 because YOU have an 8 am appointment is freaking nonsensical
- Why I have a better knowledge of NC State's campus than a man who graduated 30 years ago
- That I know where the Dan Allen gates are because they haven't actually been that annoying
- That not all black people are lazy
- That just because she had an African accent doesn't mean she has an attitude problem
- Just because she made a printing mistake (landscape vs. portrait) doesn't make her an "incompetent fool who stole my money"

And its only 1045! This day is just beginning!

On the serious tho, I'm about to ask Bassil when he wakes up regularly, because I'm starting to wonder if I wake up before he does (which is problematic only in that I spot him 7 hours since he's in Lesbianon)

No comments:

Post a Comment