Tuesday, July 2, 2013

THIS...IS CNN

THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN NEWS.

I hope yall read that in JEJ's voice, because I sure did, and I had a great time with that.














...we gonna address this.  Oh believe me we gonna address this.  Off the top of my head, I gotta say probably the word you didn't spell out.  But that seems too obvious.  Furthermore, if we make "cracker" the "c-word"...we're gonna have to kill every parrot.  Cuz polly aint getting a cracker...gurl shoot, you think i'm gonna participate in this game if polly be throwin around the 'c-word'! Also, how the fuck would I get some soup crackers, or ritz crackers or goldfish crackers? You know where the word cracker came from? White people 'crack'ing the whip as slaveowners.  So you brought this shit on yourselves, I guess you could say.  But seriously? The N-word.  Is this a joke?  And also, wtf CNN is nothing else happening in the world? Like I'm super tired of Paula Dean (although undoubtedly that is the source of this wonderful journalism), and that asshat Zimmerman (although I love his lawyer...I feel like I could learn a lot from him...but my debating skillz are currently sufficient) but seriously nothing else to report? Also, who is the host of this show? OH PLEASE LET IT BE ANDERSON COOPER! THEN WE CAN DISCUSS WORDS LIKE "FAG" TOO!

Oh and mein mzazi is applying to work at Google today, which I find interesting.  He's trying to work with the Google Fiber stuff, which based on his tirade with AT+T indicates he seems qualified, but Google also seems to not hire people outside of their 20s...so we'll see what happens.  But then again, he did ask to confirm that "billion" has 9 zeroes yesterday...sooooo yeah.

Oh, and as always, friendly advice from urban dictionary:

"As a rule of thumb, it is profoundly unwise to take crack-cocaine."

No comments:

Post a Comment