Sunday, June 16, 2013

The new mascot for Down's Syndrome...



















It's a gloster canary...AND IT HAS A BOWLCUT.  A GOSH-DARN-IT-ALL BOWLCUT.


















Serious face time.  Imagine the kid...building a birdhouse...oh god I'm sorry I can't.  Oh dear lord #HellHereICome

Anyhoo, so yesterday I was at Best Buy looking at all the things I couldn't afford unless I started selling organs or blood diamonds or people, and this black BB employee comes up to me, and we chat about shit for a while, and then he goes off.  And for the next 30 minutes, while I'm just cruisin around I hear this man, this glorious, glorious Hulk of a black man, singing...

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, it's a beeeeaaaauuuutiful day in the neeeeeeighborhood" etc. etc.

Is...Is...IS THIS NIGGA SINGING THE MR. ROGERS' THEME SONG?

I think so? This needs further investigation.  So I sneakily follow him around the store, and lo and behold I hear the greatest thing I've ever heard a black man say:

"Would you be my neighbor? Could you be my neighbor?"

At this point I'm crying from laughter.  But it gets better, as he goes up to a customer and loudly says:

"HOWDY NEIGHBOR!"

No comments:

Post a Comment