Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Had to happen sooner or later...

So last night in a complete collapse of surprising proportions (based on how they saw Tor-ahn-tooooe blow a 4-1 lead) the UCLA Bruins beat Mississippi State in baseball 3-1. Wait.  Wrong wanna-be-Bears.  The Bahstahn Brooins choked away a 2-1 lead with an amazing lack of interest in actually ensuring OT occurred.  It's almost like "oh well damn Chitown tied it up.  OT again, boys!" and Chicago was like "nigga wut. we'z bout to blow this joint up like it was on the boston marathon HEY-O" but at the very end when el commish came out with the world's (like 10th...let's be honest, Canada, parts of America and northern Europe+Russia play this sport.  That's like, a third of an India, combined) most famous trophy, bAWWWWWWstaen fans could just keep booing at el retardo del commando.

And yo what was up with Nadal? I watched that game, hoss' backhand was comparable to mine! And if you're a pro tennis player  you're anyone with two hands and two feet, that's not a good comparison.  So that was unexpected.  And mini-me was bummed about it too, which just adds to the intriguing list of similarities.

But the strangest part of the day was when I was just strollin around the neighborhood, getting my walk on, when I ran into the younger sister of an old buddy of mine, and we stopped to briefly exchange some of the usual pleasantries, before homegirl busts out "so would you like to take me to dinner?" and i was just like "yo did you just ask me to ask you to dinner because a watdafuq i haven't seen you in years" and she replied all casually "yeah I am i thought it would be nice" and that's how Allie and I are gonna end up going to Zaxby's tonight #HowAshwinMetYourMother

At first yall might be concerned cuz Zaxby's is fairly pricey fastfood, but no worries on that front I found some coupons.  Should be fun.  I seriously don't understand the allure of going to nice places.  Is Zaxby's good? Uhh, hell yes it is.  Does it fill you up? Damn straight that meal is all done and dusted.  Is (fancy meal) good? Probably, but its got so many retarded french and italian sounding names to make it sound even fancier youre not even sure what the fuck you're eating.  Does it fill you up? not necessarily these jokes of restaurants don't always provide sufficient proportions since they also want you to get appetizers and hors doevasdvers and other bullshitty sounding things.  Which saves me money? Oh I know I know! ZAXBYS!

#BasicMath

Oh and in sadder news mein edesapa discovered some facts yesterday that weren't really good for me:

7 undergrads in my ChE 711 class (6 of us + joey audited)
6 of said 7 were valedictorians
Of the 6 going to grad school: MIT Caltech Cornell Princeton and wherever Andy decides to go.

So yeah, between this new and fun "topic" and the fact that my sister is driving mein car around town before complaining "it's out of gas" (NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK FILL IT UP YOU NUTCASE), life's just peachy.

It's times like these I turn to Da Jesus Book, and I get a complete headache trying to read it.  And then I have a valid reason to take ibuprofen.

#HailState

No comments:

Post a Comment