Thursday, June 6, 2013

John, you have an ally in your weird, weird struggle...















So yeah, apparently someone agrees with you.  I don't understand why, because that's by far the best part of the cereal process.

Also, I was just sitting on a couch this morning, when mein vader popped in and sad "You should learn to be happy" and I was just stunned that darth over here gave me relevant and good advice.

I'm not going to take it, because that might make be a better person (and that sounds hard and painful and might lead to more and better friendships and thus a more fulfilling life and yeah fuck that.  Misery loves company, and besides, I can use circular logic to show that my metaphorical valence band/HOMO/whatever science-y metaphor you choose is one of anger.  I'm starting to think a) it's genetic and b) I don't know how to use parenthesis).

Happy D-Day everyone! Just remember, if it wasn't for today like 69 (teeheehee) years ago, we'd all be under the Nazi flag, and I'd have a claim at reigning over all of you.

:|


No comments:

Post a Comment