Wednesday, August 21, 2013

People lied to Ashwin

This doesn't end well for you who did.  On january 10th or whatever people were like "last FDOC ever!!111!!1!!" and for some reason I excitedly agreed with all these people.  Well it's now occurred to me that all those people went into the workforce, and thus it was actually their last FDOC (which I didn't know was an acronym people used until then).

Well guess what.  You all lied to me.  It wasn't the last )#@$*#@() FDOC ever, in fact, I anticipate having 10 or so more, including today.  So screw you.  Luckily it was a bunch of people I didn't really know or like anyway, so when the cops come knocking on your doors, you can tell them the murder was justifiable #itwasaJOKEnsa #calmdown #goreadTsarnaev'sblog #notsomeIndian #when'sthelasttimeanIndianattackedanythingotherthanafulltoss #cricketjokes #teeheehee #ahashtagadaykeepsthehipstersaway

Regardless, today's the first day of class at UTK.  As I mentioned monday, there are a lot of big blue haterz present in my upper hierarchy, so time to antagonize two very important people #oppashwinstyle I mean they're obviously not going to overreact, but hopefully it'll be the start of some very fun trashtalking.  Here's your daily reminder that Urban Meyer has ruined my birthday.  There could be a mass killing of my entire family on July 10th, but Urban Meyer would still be the worst thing that's happened to July 10th.  Even worse than Jessica Simpson being born-ded as well :O #hatethatguy #REALLYhatethatguy

On that note I think I have a psychological problem (yeah yeah shut the fuck up "ashwin says mean things all the time" isn't a psychological problem).  You know that sports cliche "I know I'm doing something right when I'm on the road and I hear boos" well I think I take that to a far extreme.  I LOVE being the odd man out (not hipster-style you freaks) because I'm at my strongest when everybody is absolutely furious at me.  You remember that time NC State was up 61-41 at Cameron (I still see Austin Rivers draining that 3 15 feet away from me, in my nightmares.  And seriously though, how does one team have 3 starters foul out and the other goes 9 deep and not have anyone foul out? i hate blaming referees, especially when you're up TWENTY with 11 and a half minutes left...but seriously.  I think this year too we had 2 starters foul out and duke magically had like 4 players with 4 fouls, each seeming impervious to picking up a 5th. ugh.  fucking cameron.)? Yeah that was when the Cameron Crazies' list of hated people went 1) Dean Smith 2) Tyler Hansbobo 3) ME 4) Osama.  I bumped both Osama and Eric Montross! And man I was on top of the world.  I had some sort of point I was making, but I forgot it.  I assume it's just another reminder that despite Austin Rivers' awesomeness in Chapel Hill, I still hate him as much as Urban Meyer #really? #YESREALLY

ooh also so a few weeks ago I posted some harry potter material - specifically some book titles from other character's POV. http://arshawinthegreat.blogspot.com/2013/07/if-harry-wasnt-main-character.html

Well Bossman posted it to reddit (I assume r/hp or something to that effect), and shit went viral enough for me to get pretty excited about it


ah yes r/harrypotter.  Regardless it seemed to be a big hit so that made me incredibly happy.  The love of random people on the internet, I crave it.

#EngineEngineNumber9 #OnTheNewYorkTransitLine #IfHeHollersLetHimGo #E-I-E-I-O


No comments:

Post a Comment