Sunday, August 11, 2013

Getting to be that time o the year

Well some of you smarter readers may have used your powers of pattern-recognition to realize the Hashtag Of The Day is #TwoDaysOfRaleigh...brought to you by the Count? how many days of raleigh? let us count! one...hahahah...two...ahahahah! TWO! two days of raleigh! ahahahahah!

So basically I'm taking a few days off starting on Toosday to do all of the moving stuffs...furniture (omg gonna have furniture this year! but i'd rather just have a bigass CEO desk and no furniture...#missyou), internetz, stoodent id, walmart shopping spree for towels'n'shit etc etc.  I'll probably blahg tomorrow, but this just serves as a penultimate reminder.  Mainly because I don't have much else to say.

Oh yeah so 13assil came back to amurikah last night, and I thought it would be totally fun to show him just how much I creep'd up on that:

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/BAW293/history/20130810/1625Z/EGLL/KIAD

XD i tried to time a welcome back message with his arrival but i was off by 3-4 minutes :/  I know I'm disappointed in myself I'll have to do better next time.  I am intrigued by one particular stat on that page...
DistanceDirect: 3,671 sm    Planned: 3,992 sm    Flown: 3,686 sm
Direct means literally at surface level, I presume, so that's ok.  But they planned to fly 3992 [units of measurement] and instead only flew 3686...what happened to the other 306? Where they like "oh whoops our bad our version of GoogleAir was a bit slow in updating itself" or like "mapquest took us on too long a route but once we hit the atlantic ocean i knew where we were so i just took over and ignored mapquest's directions"...i do like mapquest's new thing though, it tells you "if you see road XYZ you've gone ABC miles too far" which is pretty convenient.

And Arsenal pounded out a badass 3-1 win over ManC yesterday in Helsinki, which was awesome as it shows we have the talent to beat anyone, but similarly it shows AW that we don't need more talent, which is just factually inaccurate.  Ugh.  If it takes another 8-2 beatdown to get the depth we need...ughhhh.

#DosDaysDeRaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment