Monday, August 19, 2013

Hi-ho hi-ho it's off to work we go

Started work today...boss is a Mich St alum, department head is a tOSU alum...good times are inevitable! Plus the PI is a huge red wings fan, so i'm looking forward to this.

Life is pretty excellent on all fronts, but unfortunately for you all I've done nothing of interest these last few days.  Okie has a hockey game on wednesday, so I'm thinking Thursday will include some more details...I wasn't sure if I was gonna drink, but in typing this sentence I've decided I'm going to get drunk.  No idea how, because there are no ABC stores in this backwards-ass state, so time to google how that shit works out.

Scotch tape totally let me down regarding the apartment decorations, so bought some painter's tape today, looking forward to redoing everything again tomorrow, then i guess post pictures here.

Sorry guys.

I'd write more, but playing FIFA is far more entertaining.  Just google recent events pertaining to Arsenal Football Club, and the appeal of immersing myself in a fake environment is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment