Monday, September 9, 2013

These undergrads will be the death of me.

Ugh these pesky undergrads are (#)@)_!@*! killing me...driving through campus and trying to park is a damn nightmare any time before noon...its almost as if I'm not supposed to come to campus before noon, let alone 9 am...but I definitely and absolutely know that if I try to work at home this is exactly what will happen (and I know this based on this is what I've done every single day until now, because I've never really had to do work at home (i wanna say they have a word for this...i'm researching it as we speak) so until today it's never been a problem):

- wake up
- stumble into bathroom
- see I haven't shaved in 21 days, get incredibly terrified by the walking man-beast yeti sasquatch thing staring at me
- realize its me, have a chuckle
- wonder if i should shave
- stroke the wonderfully thick and lustrous beard
- decide not to
- forget to brush because my brain goes "we've been in here for like 10 minutes surely you brushed"
- leave
- stare at random shit on the internet for a while
- wonder why my mouth tastes like death
- remember I didn't brush
- go brush
- decide to eat breakfast
- open every cabinet in kitchen
- realize that yet again all i have is peanut butter, nutella, bread, cereal and waffles in terms of food, and then gatorade, milk and vanilla coke in terms of liquid.
- wonder if i should get something else
- realize that if i do nothing all do then i'll not burn calories thus precluding that caloric intake isn't necessary
- get really hungry 3 hours later
- clench teeth and proclaim to no one in particular "you will not beat me in a mind-game, stomach! I AM BETTER THAN YOU"
- eventually stomach concedes defeat
- at this point its roughly noon, the movie's done and i've been playing video games for like 3 hours

So yeah, this process will more or less repeat itself all day unless I come in to mein cubicle to work.


loooook what i found! :3

Here's a picture of Michigan State's superstar Gary Harris wearing a Maize Rage shirt:

Sing it with me Gar-bear!

HAIL TO THE VICTORS VALIANT
HAIL TO THE CONQUERING HEROES
HAIL HAIL TO MICHIGAN
THE LEADERS AND THE BEST!

HAIL TO THE VICTORS VALIANT
HAIL THE CONQUERING HEROES
HAIL HAIL TO MICHIGAN
THE CHAMPIONS OF THE (MID)WEST!



hahah he looks just like "omg guys really what is this izzo is gonna kill me if he sees this"

No comments:

Post a Comment