Sunday, September 1, 2013

Oh what a satisfactory weekend

Shit started off Friday with a PicNuke (hahahahahahah i get it do you get it oh you don't get it well let me tell you the word is actually picnic and its the Nuclear Engineering department and Nuke sounds like Nic and god damn it I fucking hate the people in charge of UTNE's community activities wing #undergraduatesaresoannoying #mirite) anyway so the park we went to for this shindig was pretty chill - it had a river-y stream thing running through it.

But there was this sign, which basically said "NIGGAS DONT TOUCH THE WATER SHIT IS A BIOHAZARD CUZ WE PUMP ALL THE SEWAGE OF KNOXVILLE THROUGH THIS STREAM SO SHIT IS LIKE A SERIOUS DEAL DON'T #@($*)@@%)( TOUCH IT" so when homeboy from Texas tried to be Colt McCoy (well really more like Case, who sucks ass lololol #fuckyoumackbrown #boomersooner) and lofted the shit 20 feet above Idabro's (bro from UIdaho) head into the river we were literally like "well ok time to find a new ball aint nobody got time fer biopoisons"

So yeah then after that had a minipar-tayh with okie and sam and some other people they knew...all I know is I got drunk, then roughly at 4 in the morning I made the decision to drive home (no regrets...I had been not drinking alcohol for 4 hours, and had been pissing it out and drinking water so in all seriousness it was fine.  Calm your shit) but one of the other chicas I had just met was all like "no you shouldnt drive home" and I was like "if you think i'm still drunk because i'm acting like a moron its only because we haven't met sober and you haven't learned I do dumb shit sober too" but she was like supremely annoying about the whole thing and I really wanted to sleep in my bed at home so I basically had to do a little juke and run down the street before she could fully get up and stop me #innerathlete

It was pretty much this.  My brain shut down and I flew down the parking lot.  I'm legitimately sure only Whitey couldve caught up to me, but considering I'm like 80 lbs and a foot taller I wouldve thrown him off me like a Limp Bizkit.






So yeah that was enjoyable.  I also got my final piece of furniture so operation #quadmon is complete.  In fact...given that I just purchased a new work laptop since moving my Mac back and forth from campus to home is a just a terrible idea from a hardware structure perspective (bought a Samsung ATIV Ultrabook...shits tight...but windows 8 is...weird.  it takes some getting used to, no doubt.) so I might even get to create my new hashtag #Quintmon.  But as of right now I'm still working with #quadmon at home...hold on I took a photo with el itouch



We can see the TV on in the middle of #quadmon with the Cal game on, and the Mac on sleep in the far right, and in the bottom left corner (hard to see since there was no lighting on that portion of the table at 2 am) theres the Samsung.






So yeah then Saturday I just stayed home and watched football all day while finishing off all the food in my home.  it was excellent.  Saw some college gameday, watched Johnny Manziel act like a true douchebag (I'm all for taunting but when you literally just avoided being suspended for the entire season for selling your signature DONT FUCKING JOKE ABOUT IT AS SOON AS YOU GET ON THE FIELD), saw 'Cuse throw away a winnable game, saw MissSt just suck at life, watched State roll Skip Holtz, blinked and saw Tennessee score 42 first half points, saw Meeechigan start off the post denard era with a solid win, thrillingly enjoyed the Clemson-Georgia game which lived up to all of the fanfare associated with it for the last 8 months, saw Cal nearly pull off a stunner, saw the Mad Hatter up to his old tricks (can't believe I didn't trust LSU #perfectweek) and I'll be damned if Todd Gurley doesn't win the Heisman before he leaves ol #GloryGlory.

Oh and today was glorious.  NORTH LONDON IS RED.



ONE-NIL,

TO THE ARSENAL!

ONE-NIL,

TO THE ARSENAL!

ONE-NIL,

TO THE ARSENAL!

ONE-NIL!

TO THE ARSENAL!





















No comments:

Post a Comment