Monday, September 2, 2013

Just a friendly PSA that you all should take very seriously.

Because I'm a big fan of me, and I'd really rather not die.

If Mesut Ozil signs for Arsenal, around 11 am someone needs to call the Knoxville Police, specifically whatever alcohol poisoning wing they have, because I will definitely be throwing down the Guinness in celebration.

And if AW signs no one (using the old "getting players back from injuries is like a new signing" bullshit) someone needs to call the same alcohol poisoning wing because the day after Michigan lost the you know what to you know who was just a rough day in terms of not being able to eat all day and throwing up straight rum, and I don't want to deal with that shit again.  The obvious solution is to not care this much about Arsenal BUT THATS NOT EVER GONNA HAPPEN COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

ARSENE WENGER'S RED ARMY

LOOK AT THAT FACE



LOOK AT THAT GLORIOUS MUG

THAT VISAGE

THAT...COUNTENANCE

THAT PHYSIOGNOMY


mmmmmm.

The face that launched a thousand transfer requests #HelenOfTroy #ArseneOfLondon #StepoffBitch



GIROUD
GIROUD
GIROUD IS ON FIYAH








I will admit r/coys you didn't bitch out on the wager with r/Gunners.





Look at that shiny Arsenal crest!







Victoria Concordia Crescit








HE MAY BE CAST IN BRONZE, BUT HE'S STILL CAPABLE OF TRULY GOLDEN MOMENTS!







But seriously click on that Thierry Henry pic.  How's that for some friggin hi-res shit, eh?  I'm feeling nice so bonus Thierry Henry photo plus some free Lio Messi trash talk:



I can't...hear what Lio Messi is saying...I have a WORLD CUP stuck in my ears...










Oh I'm feeling extra happy about the spectacular NLD from earlier so here's another shot plus a poem!


ROSES ARE RED

VIOLETS ARE BLUE

ARSENAL FIVE

TOTTENHAM TWO









But seriously on that Mesut Ozil thing.  I'm a huge fan of Germany as well, as we all know, so I would just be tickled pink if anozza Germahn ver to joyn ze skvad vit Per und Poldi.

Ladies and Gents don't drink and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment