Thursday, September 12, 2013

If I had minions, the world would be fucked.

Seriously though there are times I'm honestly concerned about myself.  Like this morning, on my way to make #Octomon a reality...

Wait, what?

















This lady was selling TWO solid monitors for 15 bucks.  I'm definitely sure I could resell each of them for between 25-50 each, so this was a mega steal.  Plus factoring in that it was 15 bucks and 11 am, I was definitely confident it wasn't a heist operation where I get shanked and robbed.

But then I had the following thought about counterfeiting money and how to get away with it.  So obviously stores and banks and shit, they all use some basic test to confirm that its a real twenty.  However, some dude on craigslist doesn't give a flying fuck.  So as long as they're solid fakes, not necessarily solid enough to pass tough scrutiny (aka no need to go overboard in spending on printing presses and plates to create fake 20s) you could definitely just buy a shitton of stuff off craigslist, then resell it to other people.

Boom.  Done.  More or less pure profit.  Find a 600 dollar computer, roll up with a roll of 20s, dude doesnt give a fuck he'll just count, make sure there are 30 of em and give you your shit.

Then go back onto craigslist...sell it for, idk, 400-500? Some dude like me will be like "yo steal alert" and then give you real money (because i'm not a fucking criminal, just someone who specializes in...how to say this...expediting the 'free' process? Using technical loopholes? Whatever it is, not really a criminal. Speaking of which...found a cicis nearby #gameon), and all of a sudden you traded 600 fake dollars (actual value: 15 years in prison) for 400 real dollars (actual value: no prison time, $400).  Seems legit to me.

Regardless, I now have two more monitors.  Add this in the the other 2 monitors I already had, plus the Mac and ASUS, and the new Samsung, plus the shitty Dell that no one in my group misses...that's 4 monitors for 4 computers.

Now I need to go run matlab (literally don't know what to do with all these extra windows) to verify that 4 monitors + 4 monitors = 8 AND OH SHIT IT DOES #HERE #WE #GO
- email
- gedit for the C code i'm writing
- this blog window
- pandora
- espn
- extra internet window
- espn2
- ????


Bonus points to whoever remembers that ballin beat.

TL;DR:

#octomon?

YES

WE


DID

#GigEm

No comments:

Post a Comment