Friday, May 31, 2013

Today has been brought to you by the letter "D"

That's "D," as in "David Spade is fucking hilarious"
Or "D" as in "David Spade is a hero"
Or "D" as in "David Spade is 5'7" so he's still taller than a certain white male I lived with for three years"
Or "D" as in "David Spade's TV show 'Rules of Engagement' is the only reason I look forward to tomorrow"
Or "D" as in "David Spade couldn't spell 'guetapens'"
Or "D" as in "Dictionaries have a lot of silly words in them, like 'guetapens'"
Or "D" as in "Damn blog doesn't recognize 'guetapens' as a real word HAHAHAHA"

So yeah, I love me some David Spade.  He's been promoted to the level only Ludacris, Jessica Alba, Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson had previously reached.

And as always..."D" is for "Detroit sucks."

Stay in school, kids.  It's possible to succeed without actually doing anything.  I tried to take some notes today, and my handwriting was worse than usual, and I was confused.  And being Ashwin, this was far more interesting than anything else going on in my life, so I put Steve and Blue to work, and they found a solution.  It's literally been like a month since I had to write anything down, so my fingers had forgotten how to hold a pencil.  Apparently I have the muscle memory of...

Okay so i just googled "things with short muscle memory" since I have no idea what sort of animal has short muscle memory, and apparently every single page on the internet on this topic states that "muscles don't store memories."

...
...
...


HEALTH FACTOID OF EL DAY-O: Muscles don't store memories.

And Ashwin parle la spanish muy bueno.

2 comments:

  1. What muscles don't have memories? that's crazy. My tong totally remembers people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Andre...can I call you Andre? Anyhoo as I was saying, Andre, apparently muscles don't store memories. I KNOW UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT? Apparently we have "brains" and "neurons" and "synapses" and a "hypothalamus" and "prefrontal cortex" and other weird things in our heads. Which is strange, because mine seems rather empty at times, and I just assumed my memories were just outsourcing the job to each muscle group. Seems easier that way. My cousin went to Dook for neuroscience and neurosurgery, I'll talk to her about this. I bet she'll know what those words mean.

    ReplyDelete