Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm baaaaaack...

Yup taking another stab at the blog thang...seemed entertaining enough last time, plus it gives me a chance to talk to myself without having to actually talk to myself.  Because, let's be real, talking to me is an odd experience.  Even if I am my #1 fan.

Which would conceivably make it a fun thing to get to talk to me! BECAUSE I GET TO TALK TO ME! So in theory this would be something to look forward to! Because I like me.  So it would be like going to a book-signing to see your favorite author.  Except that "favorite author" is me.  But it's alright, because I'm going, and you're not going.  Well, I mean, you could come.  But it's a blog, so I really wouldn't even notice you're here.  I'd only notice that I'm here.  But of course I'm here, it's MY damn book-signing.  But similarly, of COURSE I'm here, who else would come to a book-signing by me?

2 comments: